Anchor is looking to appoint a talented and passionate Part Time Fashion Brand Manager with strong account management skills and a solid understanding of the Australian retail marketplace.
This role requires building and maintaining business relationships and requiring someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be working with a portfolio of both Australian and International premium fashion labels and you will be required to represent these labels to the highest level.
Reporting to the director, you will be responsible for developing and managing the sales strategy in line with Anchor's overall business objectives.
This role calls for a professional person who understands the importance of exceptional communication and has a strong flair for luxury fashion and a keen eye for detail and design.
This is a diverse role that will see you communicating across all aspects of this small business.
To be successful in this role you must be a proactive and energetic individual with a good understanding of the labels we represent at Anchor.
You will be a self motivated person, have excellent presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills. Your experience and background will have been gained within a premium end of the industry with a strong sales background.
- Manage and develop relationships with boutiques, retails accounts and designers
- Present seasonal ranges to buyers and have the ability to increase sales volume and profitability of seasonal collections whilst understanding the positioning of the label within the market place
- Responsibility for internal budgeting and forecasting, setting and achieving seasonal sales budgets
- Range planning preparation, analysis of report, review of sales performance
- Skills necessary to negotiate trading terms and margins with buyers
- Account management
- Maximising brand awareness and identifying areas for new business development
- Merchandise, showroom display for effective sales maximisation
- Complete administration of orders
- Interstate travel, store visits
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience within a fashion retail environment
- Must have a keen interest in fashion and textiles
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office, including Excel for the management of sales data and reporting
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Experience in selling ranges to buyers, both independent and major retailers would be highly regarded
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Hard working and motivated with excellent sales results
- Highly polished and professional
- Drivers license essential
- Must enjoy travel
Please email CV to: email@example.com
Applications close: 15th JULY 2015
Salary based on experience